Financial Aid for Camp
Our Campership mission is to enable as many children as possible to have a KSS Camp experience by providing assistance to families with demonstrated financial need.
2019 CAMPERSHIP APPLICATION
- All completed applications must be submitted by March 15, 2019. Incomplete applications will be returned. The more complete you are on the application; the higher your chances are for receiving financial aid.
- Each family can hand in one application, but must complete “Section I: Camper Information” and “Section V: Camp Preference and Camper Contribution” for each individual camper.
- Do not register for camp separately from this application. If you register before receiving a Campership award, your application will be void and you will no longer be eligible for a Campership
- We will confirm that we have received your application within 3 business days. A committee of volunteers will notify you of their decision by April 5, 2019.
- 100% camperships are not guaranteed.
- Due to the high number of no-shows, it is the committee’s belief that every family should provide a minimum of $100.00, this helps to provide a sense of commitment and responsibility toward the camp experience.
- Awards are not tied to a specific session. You will have the opportunity to choose your program preference and you will also fill out a sheet with session preferences, but be aware that you are not guaranteed your first choice of sessions. Keystone Science School reserves the right to reassign sessions based on enrollment and camp needs. We make every effort to place your camper in the session requested.
- Please remember to black out any personal information (i.e. social security numbers) on W2s and tax returns.
- If you are not an English speaker please call us at 970-468-2098 for assistance on the application
Email or mail the paper application to:
Keystone Science School
ATTN: Campership Committee
1053 Soda Ridge Rd
Keystone, CO 80435