Financial Aid Application
To enable as many children as possible to have a KSS Camp experience by providing assistance to families with demonstrated financial need.
- 2018 applications are due by March 1, 2018. Incomplete applications will be returned. Please be detailed on the application in order to provide as much information as possible to the Campership Committee.
- Do not register for camp separately from this application. If you register before receiving a Campership award, your application will be void and you will no longer be eligible for an award.
- We will confirm that we have received your application within 3 business days.
- You will be notified of the committee’s decision by April 2, 2018.
- Each family may turn in one paper application, but must complete "Section I: Camper Information" and "Section IV: Camp Preference and Camper Contribution" for each individual camper applying for funds.
- Awards are not tied to a specific session. You will have the opportunity to choose your program preference.Please note, some sessions may be full by April 2nd so you may not get your first choice of sessions.
- All financial information on this form is confidential and is used exclusively by Keystone Science School and the Campership Committee for the purpose of assessing Campership eligibility. Still, please remember to black out personal information (social security numbers) on W2s and tax returns.
Keystone Science School
1053 Soda Ridge Rd
Keystone, CO 80435