Camp Splash Monkey
- Grades: K - 5 (Minimum Age 5)
- Time: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday. Drop-in days are not available for this program.
- Groups: Trail groups are age- and grade-specific, swimming groups are skill-based, counselor/camper ratio is 1:6.
- Activities: Held in partnership with the Silverthorne Recreation Center, these popular sessions combine swimming with outdoor rock climbing and science themes, including exciting field trips each week.
- Family Night: Silverthorne Library, Thursdays, 5:00 PM, Join your campers and watch a video slideshow of their session.
- Drop-off/Pick-up Locations: Silverthorne Recreation Center or Summit High School
- Weekly Fee: $400
- Discounts: 5% Multi-child and 5% multi-session discounts are available and will be added in automatically during registration. Financial aid is available to qualifying applicants.
- Wednesday Overnights: Optional overnights are $80 and include an evening program plus dinner, breakfast, and lunch the following day. Overnight activities may include fishing, archery, and campfires.
Registration Now Open!
For up-to-the-minute session availability, please reference the registration website.
2017 CAMP SPLASH MONKEY
These special sessions combine our favorite parts of Camp Spider Monkey and SPLASH Camp with two days of swimming and two days of rock climbing.
CAMP SPLASH MONKEY 1: Climb Up, Splash Down!
Dates: Monday, July 10 - Friday, July 14 *ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT IN THIS SESSION
This Session combines our favorite parts of Camp Spider Monkey and Splash Camp as we study the beautiful Colorado landscape.
Adventure Day: Explore Keystone Lake by paddleboat
CAMP SPLASH MONKEY 2: Earth, Wind, and Water
Dates: Monday, July 17 - Friday, July 21
This Session combines our favorite parts of Camp Spider Monkey and Splash Camp as we study glaciers, rivers and how mountains are formed.
Adventure Day: Tour the historic Country Boy Mine