- Grades: K - 5 (Minimum Age 5)
- Time: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday. Drop-in days are not available for this program.
- Groups: Trail groups are age- and grade-specific, swimming groups are skill-based, counselor/camper ratio is 1:6.
- Activities: Held in partnership with the Silverthorne Recreation Center, these popular sessions combine indoor swim lessons with progressive water-based scientific themes and lots of splash-filled adventure, including exciting field trips each week.
- Family Night: Silverthorne Library, Thursdays, 5:00 PM, Join your campers and watch a video slideshow of their session.
- Drop-off/Pick-up Locations: Silverthorne Recreation Center or Summit High School
- Weekly Fee: $375
- Discounts: 5% Multi-child and 5% multi-session discounts are available and will be added in automatically during registration. Financial aid is available to qualifying applicants.
- Wednesday Overnights: Optional overnights are $80 and include an evening program plus dinner, breakfast, and lunch the following day. Overnight activities may include fishing, archery, and campfires.
Registration Now Open!
For up-to-the-minute session availability, please reference the registration website.
2017 SPLASH CAMP
SESSION 1: Shark Week
Dates: Monday, July 24 - Friday, July 28
I think we're going to need a bigger boat! Study marine predators and things that go bump in the water.
Adventure Day: Visit the sharks at the Denver Aquarium and learn to stand-up paddleboard
SESSION 2: Lake of Legends
Dates: Monday, July 31 - Friday, August 4
Did you see the Loch Ness Monster of Lake Dillon? Learn about macro-invertebrates and fine-tune your swimming skills!
Adventure Day: Visit the Leadville Fish Hatchery and explore Keystone Lake on paddleboats