PLEASE NOTE: This off-campus program helps campers develop their swimming skills and explore all that Summit County has to offer.
2018 Splash CAMP Sessions
SPLASH SESSION 1: Wet and Wacky!
Dates: Monday, July 23 - Friday, July 27
Wet and wacky water week! Follow a raindrop to find out what happens in the water cycle.
Adventure Day: Water World
What to Expect:
SPLASH SESSION 2: Marine Mayhem
Dates: Monday, July 30 - Friday, August 3
Whale, whale, whale, what have we here? It's pretty fishy. Come flop around on shore and discover what lives beneath the surface.
Adventure Day: Visit the Leadville Fish Hatchery
What to Expect:
- Ages: 7-10
- Time: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday. Drop-in days are not available for this program.
- Groups: Trail groups are age- and grade-specific, swimming groups are skill-based, counselor/camper ratio is 1:6.
- Activities: Held in partnership with the Silverthorne Recreation Center, these popular sessions combine indoor swim lessons with progressive water-based scientific themes and lots of splash-filled adventure, including exciting field trips each week.
- Family Night: Silverthorne Recreation Center, Thursdays at 5:00 PM, join your campers and watch a video slideshow of their session.
- Drop-off/Pick-up Locations: Silverthorne Recreation Center or Summit High School
- Weekly Fee: $400
- Discounts: 5% multi-child and 5% multi-session discounts are available and will be added in automatically during registration. Financial aid is available to qualifying applicants.
- Wednesday Overnights: Experience a night away from home with an optional overnight. Overnights are $80 and include dinner, breakfast, and lunch the following day. Activities may include tie-dye, archery, and campfires. Available as an option during registration.