Summer Camp Scholarship
Everyone deserves camp and now more than ever is a time when children need camp. Through generous donations made by individual donors, corporations, and foundations we are able to offer financial aid to those who qualify. While a scholarship is not guaranteed we do our best to accommodate and take into consideration each applying family.
Steps & Process
- Create your KSS Online Account, and add your campers
- Complete the Scholarship Application Fully and Submit
- Only fully completed applications will be accepted.
- Please note that a financial contribution will be required from all families. KSS will not offer 100% scholarships.
Only fully completed applications will be considered for scholarships.
- Application Opens: November 9, 2021
- Application Closes: April 1, 2022
- Notification of Decision: April 15, 2022
Following the application closing date, our Camp Scholarship committee will review all applications and make recommendations on financial aid awards. Each family will receive notification from Keystone Science School on or before the notification of decision date listed below. Once you receive notification, the KSS Customer Experience team will apply the scholarship to the camper’s account.
The KSS camp scholarship program is supported through individual and business donations. These are donors who have supported our camp scholarship program in 2021. You can also review the impact of this program in the 2021 Summer Camp in Review.
- Alpine Bank
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations
- Bert Cook Camp Scholarship Fund
- Kyle Ordway Memorial Foundation
- Westerhoff Family Foundation
- Several Individual Donors
Keystone Science School is American Camp Association Accredited