Scholarships for School Field Trips
Keystone Science School strives to provide each student with the opportunity to participate in an outdoor education program. In this effort, KSS provides scholarships to schools for the traditional two-night, three-day overnight programs. These scholarships are based on need and are distributed to schools allowing them to distribute scholarships to students on an as-needed basis.
Only fully completed applications will be considered for scholarships. Each school must complete the online application and include all requested supplemental forms requested within the application. At this time, all applications will be processed on a rolling basis
Steps to Apply
- Complete the application which includes a Letter of Support: Please explain the details about why this experience is important for your students.
- Solidify Dates in coordination with the KSS Customer Experience Team. Please note that we request schools receiving scholarships are flexible with their date selection.
- Sign Agreement and pay a 50% deposit taking the provided scholarship into account.
Guidelines & Scholarship Overview
- Scholarships typically range from 10%-40%.
- School to distribute the scholarship funding to their students.
- Application is fully completed including a letter of support and documentation of free & reduced lunch.
- Scholarship awards are used for KSS fees only and do not cover fees associated with transportation.