Apply for a School Program Position Today!
Click on the job name for the job description. Click on LINK for the application.
Currently not accepting applications, but please check back in the upcoming months for openings!
|Read descriptions of School Programs positions||Learn about what Staff Life is all about||Join our team!|
Top Reasons to Work for School Programs:
- “I work at KSS for the opportunity to experience the magic of nature with a greater sense of purpose. Sharing my passion and knowledge of diverse environments with young students and adults alike gives me hope that they may find inspiration in mother-nature and begin to ask and answer critical questions that will aid in the preservation of our outdoor world.” – Rachel Ackerman, KSS School Programs 2015-2016 Program Instructor
- "Every day I leave this job thinking how lucky I am to be working outdoors with kids, teaching them the unique characteristics of nature and how to take care of it. It’s the dream job." - Megan Hollenbeck, KSS School Programs 2014-2015 Program Instructor
- "I regularly smile because of the happiness I feel while at work." – Tanner Coggins, KSS School Programs 2014-2016 Program Instructor
- “I love working for School Programs because I get to educate outdoors about this beautiful world we live in.” – Ian McCluskie, KSS School Programs 2015-2016 Program Instructor
- "The school has a great reputation for a reason. The staff is highly qualified and the schedule is the best in the business." – Kendra Fuller, KSS School Programs 2014-2015 Program Instructor
- “I love working for SP because you get to meet so many different students, each day is new and different. I also love my co-workers. We have so much fun, constantly!” – Nikki Roth, KSS School Programs 2015-2016 Program Instructor
- “I love living simply in the mountains and interacting with diverse school group communities!” – Rachel Green, School Programs 2015-2016 Program Apprentice
- “I love the varying perspectives of all the people I work with and all of the students who visit KSS. I am reminded over and over how incredible the world is, and I am grateful every day to live, work, and play in this breathtaking part of it that is Colorado.” – Katie Framstad, School Programs 2015-2016 Program Apprentice